The HVC-410F/2A is a mid-sized industrial-grade self-standing vacuum packaging machine. It's equipped with a heavy duty oil-filled rotary vacuum pump, a dual bar wide-seal sealing system, analog controls, and casters for ease of movement. Its chamber size allows it to be used of a wide variety of applications, as it can hold products of larger proportions.
Typical customers of the HVC-410F/2A include restaurants, food retailers, supermarkets, meat and fish packagers, cheese manufacturers, and specialty product manufacturers.
• Extremely easy to operate.
• All clear acrylic chamber lid.
• Rugged all stainless steel chassis.
• Floor type machine conveniently equipped with casters for transportation.
• All areas in contact with product made with PTFE or stainless steel.
• Rear retainer brackets to secure lid for machine storage or transportation.
• Equipped with two sealing bars with one extra wide seal element each.
• Bag holders assembly for each bar to hold the bags while packaging.
• Distance between parallel sealing bars 17 1/8 inches ( 179.5mm).
• Equipped with vacuum gauge for vacuum level indication.
AC 380/50 220/50 110/60
Motor power (W)
Sealing Power (W)
Ultimate Vacuum Pressure (Kpa)
Sealing Width (mm)
10 or 2×3
Chamber Dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
Vacuum Pump capacity (m3/h)
Material for Vacuum Chamber
External Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm)
Net Weight (Kg)